Are you headed to the Philadelphia Sports Complex and want to know where to grab a bite to eat before the game? Here’s a good place to start.
Philly Sports Fan’s Ultimate Guide to the Best Food Spots Near The Philadelphia Sports Complex
As a die-hard Philly sports fan, there’s nothing quite like the exhilaration of The Philadelphia Sports Complex. Whether you are attending a game at Citizens Bank Park, Wells Fargo Center, or Lincoln Financial Field. But let’s be honest; the experience would only be complete with indulging in the city’s iconic food scene. So from delicious cheesesteaks to mouth-watering pretzels, here are the top food spots to satisfy your cravings near our beloved arenas.
- Tony Luke’s : Located just a short walk from all three venues, Tony Luke’s is a must-visit for anyone seeking an authentic Philly cheesesteak experience. Known for its thinly sliced ribeye, melted cheese, and fresh Italian rolls, Tony Luke’s is the perfect spot to grab a cheesesteak before or after the game. Don’t forget to try their roast pork sandwich with provolone and broccoli rabe – a fan favorite!
- Chickie’s & Pete’s : Chickie’s & Pete’s is a Philly sports fan’s paradise, with a lively atmosphere perfect for pre-game or post-game celebrations. Famous for their Crabfries® – crinkle-cut fries seasoned with their secret blend of spices and served with cheese sauce – this spot is a must-visit for any fan. Pair your Crabfries® with one of their delicious seafood offerings, like the crab-stuffed pretzel or th
- Xfinity Live! Just steps away from the sports complex, Xfinity Live! is an entertainment destination offering various food options. With several restaurants and bars, including the famous Victory Beer Hall and PBR Philly, there’s something for everyone. Take advantage of the BBQ Brisket Tots at Broad Street Bullies Pub or the Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls at PBR Philly for a unique twist on the city’s classic flavors.
- John’s Roast Pork : Though a bit farther from the stadiums, John’s Roast Pork is well worth the trip. Since 1930, this family-owned establishment has been serving up some of the best roast pork sandwiches in the city, with tender, slow-roasted pork topped with sharp provolone and garlicky spinach. Their cheesesteaks are equally impressive, making this a can’t-miss spot for an authentic taste of Philadelphia.
- The Bourse Food Hall A short ride from the The Philadelphia Sports Complex, The Bourse Food Hall offers various food options under one roof. From artisanal pizza at Mighty Melt to Korean fried chicken at Freebyrd, there’s something for every palate. Don’t forget to try the Philly-inspired ice cream at Scoop DeVille, featuring flavors like “Whiz Wit” (a vanilla base with chunks of cheesesteak-flavored chocolate) for a sweet end to your game-day adventure.
- DiNic’s: Those venturing to The Navy Yard (just South of The Philadelphia Sports Complex) will be delighted to find DiNic’s, an iconic sandwich joint with a rich history. Originally a staple at the Reading Terminal Market, DiNic’s has expanded to bring its mouth-watering sandwiches to sports fans near our cherished arenas. This legendary spot is renowned for its roast pork sandwich, featuring succulent slow-roasted pork, sharp provolone, and a generous helping of broccoli rabe. The combination of flavors is truly unforgettable.
With so many mouth-watering options around the Philadelphia Sports Complex, you are sure to find a place you love. As a passionate Philly sports fan, you owe it to yourself to indulge in the city’s incredible culinary scene while cheering on your favorite teams. Go Phillies, Go Birds, Let’s Go Sixers!